Anstel takes COVID-19 seriously
The health & safety of our own people and those around us has always been critical to Anstel.
With the onset of COVID-19 we’ve taken extra measures to ensure a safe, sterile and healthy environment, including:
- Staff are encouraged to work from home wherever possible and where their job allows
- Any staff or customers displaying cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to refrain from coming into our premises and interacting physically with others
- Meetings are conducted by video wherever possible, and we've invested in software for our team to connect via video simply and easily.
- All in-person meetings and interaction is conducted in open areas with adequate space and maintaining 1.5m physical distancing
- We’ve introduced additional cleaning measures and installed soap & hand sanitiser for staff and customers to use regularly
We plan to continue our operations in this manner while regulations allow and for as long it is safe to do so.
Our health & safety practices and hygiene measures will be regularly updated following advice and guidance by state & federal authorities.
Update: 28 October 2020:
The Victorian Government lifted restrictions as per the 'Third Step', and advised Workplaces will no longer need to be on the permitted work list to open and the ability to work will change to "if you can work from home you must work from home".
Our office & warehouse has resumed operations under a COVID-safe plan, with staff working from home where possible. There is no further impact on our service level, and you can expect our normal day to day service.
Update: 6 August 2020:
As you would be aware, the Victorian Government has announced Stage 4 restrictions to be implemented across the Melbourne region.
We're pleased to confirm that Anstel Brands is able to remain open & operational.
As per the Premier's statement, 'Maternity and baby safety products and supplies' is categorised as permissible for on-site work with a COVIDSafe plan.
On this basis, we are able to continue our warehouse & fulfilment operations. We are making further changes to how we operate including developing & implementing a COVIDSafe plan, however we expect these should have little, if any, impact on our operational capacity.
In the event of a situation whereby we are unable to attend our business premises, we have taken measures to ensure we can remotely maintain minimum business operations as much as reasonably possible:
- The vast majority of our business systems, processes and resources are cloud-based, giving us the flexibility to work from anywhere with just a browser and an internet connection
- Our office phone system can be configured to quickly and easily divert to staff mobile phones
- Where necessary, staff members are provided with laptops and/or mobile devices with video conferencing capabilities enabling them to conduct and join meetings via video whilst working remotely
As you would understand, the impact of COVID-19 across the globe means that many businesses are not able to sustain operations in the current environment. As such there are many elements that are outside our control which may potentially impact our service to you, including local and international suppliers of product and raw materials, supply chain providers and shipping partners.
Therefore we need to reserve the right to change our service & delivery lead-times and product availability, at any time and with short notice.
However we can promise one thing: if and when anything changes we'll inform you right away.
To ensure you stay up to date with our latest announcements make sure you sign up to our newsletter
Stay safe, and keep healthy in your body, mind and soul!
If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Call us on +61 3 9131 6545 or email us at email@example.com
← BACK TO SHOP